Thursday, November 6, 2008

Grandma's Birthday





For my birthday this year, Mark, Andrea, Heidi, Ethan and I went to Disneyland. It was a beautiful October day - meaning good weather and small crowds. The kids had a blast and the adults didn't poop out. The little kids rode everything they wanted at least once, sometimes twice, and the "big" kids (Mark & Andrea) even got to go off a few times and ride an adult ride. All in all, we had a blast. Ethan loves to tell how Brer Fox tried to take his shoes off. His favorite ride is the Teacups - and he loves to spin. Heidi loves Big Thunder Railroad. She got to ride that with her dad.

3 comments:

Rinez said...

What a great way to celebrate!

Diana and Gregg said...

I'm glad you had a happy birthday. I appreciate your friendship so much and love having you with me in YW! Love, Diana

beautifuldey said...

That's awesome you're blogging! It's great to be able to catch up on what everyone is doing.