Thursday, June 18, 2009

Disney's Annual Pass = Getting Our Money's Worth


Yep! we made another trip to "The Happiest Place On Earth". On the spur of the moment, Heidi called one Monday night and asked if I wanted to join her, Ethan and Andrea at Disneyland the next day. Well, I did have to work....but what are sick days for anyway??!! So, called in and we all headed to Anaheim for a great day. Believe it or not, for a nice, warm May day, it was relatively empty. There were a few lines here and there, but we had a blast. The kids rode everything they wanted to - at least once. Heidi has decided she is a roller coaster person and absolutely loved Big Thunder Railroad. Ethan, however, didn't. In fact, if not for Grandma's quick hands, I think we would have lost him on that ride. He was tall enough to ride....but I'm sure he won't be going back for a while. I think the kids were asleep before we got to the freeway. But oh! what fun. As soon as summer is over, I'm getting a new annual pass.

No comments: